If You Are Not After Engagement... YOU ARE WRONG!
Users are Facebook's primary concern! I am going to say that again...
Users are Facebook's primary concern! We have to remember this. If Facebook caters more to brands the system will collapse. But if their users are staying on their platform the numbers will keep growing and growing. So with that being said...
If you are wanting to get more exposure for your brand, and take full advantage of the feeds you are going to have to produce some very "shareable" engaging content!
It is not 2011 anymore! Where our posts would be shown to over 80% of our fans. It is going on 2018. And Facebook's algorithm has set up a filtering process in place to help filter bad content or marketers who are trying to game the system.
This is really good in a way, because it allows us the ability to grow a relationship with our audience and therefore no matter who you are competing with in the feeds, big companies or small. You can actually take a big piece of the pie as long as you present good content to your users!
Notice How Facebook Loves For People To Stay On Their Platform
Video content is by far the cheapest form of PPC marketing on the platform. You can acquire a "so called" 3 second video view for no more than 0.01 cents or even less. You also can grow an audience of people who've watched your videos by percentages, and seconds!
Videos work so well because of a few things!
1. It keeps users on the platform. By them watching a video they litterally stay on the platform to watch it, and not have to leave to go to your website.
2. It moves! If something moves no matter what it is it catches our eye and forces us to pay attention to it. Therefore we take time to consume content that we are interested in only after gaining it's attention in the first place... Not so much with image posts.
3. Let's just face it! I watch videos in the feed all the time that are just really cool. I have no intention but somehow seems to be addicted to seeing more of the video, and more of the video and more... of the video...
So When Ever We Take People Off of Their Platform... Well... You Know the Rest!
Our Cost Per Link Clicks (CPC or CPLC) tends to be more expensive than a video view. And of course, Facebook has all types of features now that determines if the user stays on your landing page and if your content is relevant enough to the audience to give you a discount in the auction!
So How Do You Keep Your Bidding Cheap & Effective?
By giving HIGHLY VALUABLE CONTENT! The content is fresh and shareable. When users share your content we tend to see posts get more reach and also the cost per bidding gets dramatically cheaper! Like... DRAMATICALLY cheaper!
This allows you to have a much more user friendly experience with your audience.
This is what you want... Because by having a user friendly experience with your audience you will be able to promote other offers to them that will give you more higher quality acquisitions and cheaper cost per acquisitions!
Useful Tips I Would Recommend!
1. Share something valuable and tangible. Something that the user can take home and apply. In the fitness industry we still to this day tend to see meal recipes do the trick!
2. Give the user a positive experience! Facebook loves posts that gives users something helpful. Nothing that gives them a negative experience or even doing a marketing call out for people who fell a certain pain or fear. Just giving users a good experience and letting them know you are here to help goes a very long way!
3. Videos that show Tips are good ones. They have to be clear and to the point. Do a few of these videos and then retarget people who watch at least 10 seconds of the video to another video but this time that video can have a micro call to action or something!