If you're not getting leads or getting leads but would like to get cheaper leadsthen this blog is for you!
Facebook will penalize you for not being relevant and will reward you for being relevant.
The key to making this work is for your post to be engaging to your targeted market therefore making it relevant for what they want to see.
If they enjoy your content, Facebook will reward you for making it cheaper for you to promote your ads to the market.
Reducing your cost and allowing you to show your content to more audiences. (we call this giving you more "impressions")
ads that we've tested that work
1. Image ads of areas in the region that people know
So if the property is nearby a specific point of reference that many people know about such as a school, or development, (it's perfect if the development is just now built as it can raise the value of the home) then that point of reference is relevant to the user seeing the ad and they will take interest.
Using an ad that shows a beautiful home is what every realtor does and we want to make our ads stand out from the crowd doing something totally different than most.
Using an ad that shows a point of reference everyone in town knows about such as a school or mall or something of familiarity works best.
2. Image ads of a map of the city
An image ad of a map of the city is also a good point of reference. Using an ad that states "What's your home really worth?" and an image of a map of the area tends to be relevant and will pull attention to your ad.
3. Video of the of the map and using the walkman to walk to a well known area of a home for sale
This video builds relevance. It shows the map of the area which is relevant to the audience, and walks to a point of reference along a well known road or something familiar with the majority of the city.
This helps build a lot of attention to the ad and brings better performance.
easy 1 step funnel optin
Take the market to a squeeze page funnel.
Just ask them for address and promise to give them their home's value on the next page or by contacting them directly.
This will generate higher optins and it validates why you are asking for their information.
This works better in my opinion than quizes because we don't have to ask for how many rooms they have, bathrooms, and sq footage.
We don't have to force them into a point of thinking just enter your address which they know and we will do the work and research for them.
ad copy to consider
1. Map of the area
2. Ad Copy: "My Home Value Has Shot Up Another 33%! What Can I Do Now?"
And the funnel takes them to a page where they can get value on things they can do because their value went up and we will ask again for their address to give them a more accurate estimation on how much their home value went up.
3. Ad Copy: Case Study: "I made 40% Return on Investment with me Home Due to the Value That's Gone Up!"
Headline: How Much Did Your's Go Up? Find Out Here
And the funnel takes them to the squeeze page asking them for their address. Then it redirects them to an application page asking them if their value went up are they looking to sell, and how soon etc....
loopholes to consider when running campaigns
1. Remember relevance is key. Instead of targeting a specific city. Target a specific area of the city of home owners. Facebook only allows a 15 mile radius however but do your best when it comes to location targeting as that is key.
2. Test screen recordings of values of homes that have went up in the area. This will build instant credibility and show the proof of how much value has risen. Doing this will build curiosity for the market to get estimates on their own home's value (which is what we want).
3. Test more stuff. What works for another realtor in their area will not always work for you in your area. The market shifts and tactics does not always work all the time universally. Test them all and you will find out what works best for your area.