Often we create a specific type of message on our Facebook ad that speaks to a specific audience. That audience is the audience we want to, and also is the audience we are after!
I would like to call this audience, Audience A.
Where the problem lies is we often target audience A,B,C,D,E and many others therefore we often get either the two things.
1. Unwanted clicks from audiences who this message isn’t for (they are called curiosity clicks. Those are the people who have no intention on signing up for our services or purchasing our products just wanted to check us out out of curiosity)
2. Wasted impressions that are being shown to the wrong people who do not click. (this dramatically takes hit to our Click-Through-Rate)
So what happens is when we show this message to many of the different types of audiences our Click-Through-Rates tends to be lower and thus our Cost Per Click increases.
This causes a higher Cost Per Acquisition (or CPA, or Cost Per Lead) and often we do not get enough or any leads for that matter just due a restricted budget.
The budget may be $3000. And our CPAs may cost around $30 per lead. Therefore we are restricted to 100 leads which does not allow us to hit our target goal of 500 leads for example.
The only way to hit our goals is to either do two things!
1. Increase our budget to $15,000 (which will help us hit our targets of 500 leads)
2. Increase our Click-Through-Rates so that we can decrease our Cost Per Clicks & CPAs.
Therefore, with higher CTRs we can get a lead for about $6 and still be able to hit our goals. (because $6 * 500 = $3000)
In the example above you see that we speaking to everyone but our intention is to speak only to Audience A. Therefore the rest of the audiences are all wasted impressions because this ad is not entitled for them, nor is it our intent to drive any other audiences to our funnel.
By doing this, we may get some leads who are from Audience A however to acquire that lead we are going to have a pay a high price due to the fact that are giving out a fair share of impressions to other audiences.
Wanna Know Who We Are? Watch Below...
So How Do We Speak Only To An Audience We Want To Target?
We Prematurely Qualify the Click Using an Awareness Video!
What Happens When We Do This?
1. We acquire a more higher quality video viewer for only a few cents!
2. We Build a Video View List of Audience A (some still may be other audiences but the higher percentage will be Audience A)
3. We can now Create Lookalike Audiences based on this video view list and retarget our viewers to our funnel
As you can see in the image above. I have built a video view audience of my potential targeted market "Audience A." Even though I have a few audiences in there who may have stumbled upon or watched my video, the majority of my audience size is from Audience A therefore my message should resonate with them better increasing my overall Click-Through-Rate!
Now we can speak to an audience that is the majority of Audience A therefore we do not take any hits with our CTR and also we can acquire a cheaper Cost Per Acquisition!
Why Does This Method Fails?
I see many advertisers incorrectly doing this by applying the following.
1. Not Calling Out Their Market on the Awareness Ad (therefore building an incorrect video view list)
2. Not Having a Good Enough Offer To Begin With.
3. Not Giving Enough Value On the Ad and Landing Page to Get the Lead
This isn’t rocket science! You can do this!
Learn How To Use This System Effectively By Downloading My AIDA Formula that helps you know how to call out your market, build value over the course of content! And properly sell on that value with a good core offer!