A lot of people have been asking me about the best offers to attract customers.
Some wonder if they should offer something for free, while others consider a small financial commitment.
Some even think of offering consultations. But let me tell you, consultation is not an offer.
It's just a feature of what you're proposing.
If you're offering a program to help solve a specific problem, the consultation is just a way to educate your customers about it.
So, instead of offering consultation, one of the best ways to start is by using quizzes or surveys.
Think about it.
We don’t really know what the market wants.
We have ideas, and sometimes we target the right people who want what we need but we don’t always get 100% of them do we?
A survey can help you understand your customers' needs and preferences.
You can ask questions like “what they want, why they want it, and how important it is to them to have it.”
This will help you figure out if they're a good fit for your business just as much as if you are a good fit for them.
Quizzes and surveys also help you target the right people on Facebook and get better leads.
So, don't just give out information without knowing who you're dealing with. Use quizzes and surveys to get the right customers in the door!
That's why I like to use quiz or surveys because you can ask the right amount of questions to get the right amount of people into the door and then of course when they answer those questions and go to the next page you can pixel that page as a lead. Facebook will then optimize for that pixel so that you're targeting the right type of people.
If you were to ask for people to sign up and get their name, email and phone you're going to sometimes get good quality and sometimes you're going to get bad quality.
Facebook doesn't know who is good or bad quality, it's just wants to get you the most leads based on the pixel you tell it to optimize for so therefore it's up to you on what you should tell Facebook who you're looking for and quizzes and surveys can help with that!
most common way of getting leads
1. The pixel is optimizing for people to sign up on the form. The typically questions are just asking for the name, email and phone number. Maybe it ask a few more questions that are generic.
2. The pixel starts to optimize for people who are likely to sign up on the form.
3. You get poor quality leads sometimes due to people not reading the content and not really being as interested.
aNOTHER WAY TO INCREASE QUALITY LEADS
1. Traffic click through the ad
2. They land on a survey and answer some specific questions
3. If they answer correctly they redirect to another page that's pixeled.
4. Facebook starts to optimize for the people who land on that pixeled page
Results. You get quality leads who are better because Facebook starts showing the ads to people who are more likely to answer the questions correctly and land on the pixeled page.