That's one of the most important things I learned. I use to start urgently speaking before I even knew why my prospect even signed up.
I was just too eager to educate them about our process, systems, and the successes we've generated for our clients.
I was just too excited about telling him the many things we could do to help him grow his business.
I didn't even touch what they signed up for thus, I wasn't able to help solve their problem.
But I realized that I needed to ask them questions.
1. What was the problem they were facing.
2. How important was it to get this problem fixed.
3. How much were they willing to invest to get this problem fixed.
Those were the key points I needed to know.
Value is the perceived worth of your product or service to the prospect. It is the important factor that determines how affordable, cheap, or even expensive your product is.
I knew that if they were not willing to invest the amount of service to help solve their problem. I did not give them enough value for them to believe it exceeded the cost.
You need to give your prospect so much value, that the value exceeds the actual cost of what you deliver.
It's almost so unbelievable for the price to be so affordable and you get so much from it than it's a no brainer to not commit.
If the cost exceeds the value. (That just mean you didn't give them enough value) then it will appear expensive. Thus, harder to sell.
why survey funnels are good
In our marketing agency, we run many survey funnels for our clients. It helps us out in so many ways.
1. We are able to ask questions and segment other questions to other pages based on what people are looking for and what their problems are.
2. It helps us filter out the people who are not serious or our non-buyers but move them to a funnel or list that can warm them up and eventually get them back into the commitment.
3. It aids our sells process because we are able to ask direct questions and get a full understanding of the market's needs allowing us to structure our sales conversation per every segmented prospect.
4. It's just awesome to use. It helps get better conversions, and it helps our clients get a better quality lead.
Check out on of my client's funnels below to see how his process is set up.